How To Start ?




In this Post I will till you how you can start learning 3D's MAX - and every thing you want to learn -.
I'm totaly with self learning because in a lot of things and a lot of positions you will NOT find who will learn you or advice you ...!


First : You must start with tools in the programs and learn what it do, and how to use it .
Second :You can start with help in the program - any program - .
Third : You must make all thing by hand to be sure that you learned and understand it .
Forth : You must use your imagination in your design , this will gives you self-confidence .
fives : You must do not be expected that you will do what you want from first time .
sixth : Be patient to gain experience .

I hope to be useful to you all , I want if anyone need something don't hesitate ever takbole.





Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I'm here a gain
    and start learning

    in graphic works i think if u want to proffesional , u must have good imagination

    i will be here

    waiting the second lesson

    Nice Day
    DraGon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ,
    welcome again :)
    and you are right .
    I hope time help me to write again ana again :)
    Thank you .

    ReplyDelete

Recent, Random or Label