How I started?


In The Name Of ALLAH senyum

I will write in first post here how I started to regime change my life from red tape to education and knowledge of real life .
I'm In Mansoura University- Faculty of Engineering , In the first two years I didn't know more than just attend lectures and in most of the time I didnt understand something, which explains!!!

In the third year of starting to feel bored by routine where I live, there has been an idea that I have joined any team in college, only to change the pattern of my life and do something new , but I don't make anything confused.

After this phase, on days when I was going to college, I saw Iaft symbolizes the family of so-called CAT , It contains about anything related to computer , There will be a SCOPE ,So I decided to attend and see what these people do soal.

When I attended a different world entirely me eek , I did't know anything about they are talking about, although I - should - Electronics Division. exclaim Step by step began absorbed this world , And learn things which they are explan and, more importantly, I learned how I'm out to the outside world - to some extent - senyumkenyit.

In fact I was't able to identify exactly what I want
garupale , firstly I joined H4ck3rZ foundation ,all of them deal with LINUX , and know and learning programing .
I attended LINUX course and I learned other things about programming like HTML and PHP .

But I also had joined another Foundation called PixiCat they are deal with all thing about Graghics , I attended the workshops with them in Photoshop and Flash , and I had got 3Ds MAX course beyond period ,, Here I know what I want tanduk,
yes but wait I also need to know anything about everything , just general knowledge biggrin .
Oh, there is another foundations in CAT , Depiak ,Fighters and CSED . Yes, I'm still not professional in MAX but I hope to be in one day doa , and I do what I can to do sigh.
And I know that I'm still in the beggining of the road
senyum.

babai



Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Congratulations Marwa for your new blog...

    I wish to see you one of the best designers in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eih elnour da bs :D
    ThanQ very much Eng/ Ahmed for your nice words ,
    And I hope so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Happy marwa hearing U saying this, and I you hope to be always this Optimistic one,

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. ThanQ very much Mariam for your feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ايه الحلاوة دى

    متخفيش بعرف انجليزى بس الكلام العربى بيعبر اكتر

    ههههههههههههه

    عموما الف مبروك يا مروة عالبلوج الجديد

    وان شاء الله اشوفك احسن مصممه فى العالم كله

    عموما يارب البلو ده يكون وش السعد عليكى ان شاء الله

    شكرا ليكى يا قمر

    ولو مفهمتش العربى قوليلى اكتبلك نجليزى
    ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

    ReplyDelete
  6. هههههههههههه
    أنا عارفه ان العربى بيعبر أكتر بس أنا قلت أخلى الاستيل هنا كله انجليزى عشان البريستيج هههههههه مع انى قعت أكتب فيه يجى ساعه ههههه
    وربنا يخليكى ايه الكلام الحلو ده
    ربنا يسمع منك .

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ april RD

    I was very happy when I saw your comment , and I hope to see you here ever :D
    And I hope see comment's from people all over the world :)

    BTW My name is Marwa :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent, Random or Label